Monday 18 January 2010

My first new blog!

Hoho...hi everybody...em provided if somebody's looking at my senseless and purporseless blog...nyways this is actually my second blog..dunno where my first one terbang dy...

em, basically i just create this blog for fun but i think hey,God provide umpteen time for me so why not share my heart (fuiyooo) with others and what others think about what i think XD.em....why loving life?...

hmm i believe many of us at least once in our live complain about being alive..many of us complain about everything that is what we see as 'bad' or 'unprofitable',(which includes myself)...but to think again should not we really appreciate our lives...em as easy words can be all of us know that action speaks louder than words...soooooo....come along with me as we,with hopes, rediscover again the wonders and the worthiness of the lives we live..Who knows God willing you may be changed..It doesn't matter what religion u'r from or what race u may be...either way, we are all one just rediscovering life...

Peace be with u!

2 comments:

  1. Fuyoh! U my man! Haha~ Gambatte. Jgn blog halfway then terbang again! xD

    ReplyDelete