Thursday 9 December 2010

The substance that sustained~Like Forever~ 1

Mush Mash~ Huhuhu~ Hehehe~ Hahaha~
Just wanna thank those that upheld me in my times of super downness~For your never-ending love and encouragement~ Thanks yeah really..Hehe~
The Reward awaitsssssss$~ Limau Ais =P...(Low budget) =P

After 20 years of breathing, I can say ....Bagus!~ To life.... It really is one of the best things that ever happened.. Not only those sweet times and blessings that I am happy about but more towards those times of shaping me through those tough tough times...Yesss~ It is those times that , you were looking around, but nobody seems to be there, and the times that you questioned 'Does God exist?'...
Those are the times I cherished very much because it made me who I am~...
And I believed with all my heart it form You to be who you are...
~Remember yeah, that nobody can judge you for who you are~!

Okay back to the blog =O.... (I sure do talk many many things ain't I? hehe)...

Ever thought to yourself like, why do we even live?? I mean like I've heard quite some ppl telling that life is so pointless today because everything I have will not be mine forever... True enough~..

Life can be very pointless if anyone would think that everything we have is temporary only...

Then what is forever?????~

Ooo~ You ppl that went through those tough times...I believe there is only two final results that will be produced after some tragedy happens...

1) You get super bitter and you hate... Hate this and that and everything...for everything... Nothing wrong in that, but don't ya feel tired at timesss to always have to blame and to be bitter?...Because I do...~

The only thing that sustained me like forever, is the other result....The result of Love~...

Woosh~And how can like love be forever?....

When my dad felt from the roof, when my mum left, when all seems to fail... I believe that one of the only thing that kept me moving is the love I had...~ for others that will also go through this 'hell' of life..~ To know that there are others that are worst and that others who in any day could experience such instant hurt and emotional distress... I continued to live for them..~ In those times...when hurt seems most inevitable, love is the only thing that sustains.. Not the things I have..Not even money..~
You know when ppl say...'Yer, love? What could it do?' or like 'Love is Gay' =P...Well those are the products of hate... If you listen closely to the words and the heart... Doesn't it sounds very bitter to you? A person that has given up loving..~and choose to hate, hoping to forget what has happened..~

So you!~ Let's try loving...Perhaps you could learn to love your life first for everything that happens and not have any resentment towards it...Perhaps you could learn to love your family or your friends for their constant support to you, even if you may rejected them with the thoughts that they never understand...

It makes a lot of difference, really....

Because if it does not I'd be hanging myself a long longgg time...

And to my stepmum, my brothers, and family and friends who loved me so much that they hold my hand through these tough times...That is everything to me...And a solid proof..That even in the darkest of dark times...Love is there to support us always..~

Love life!Be encouraged!!!!

-Because it's worth doing so-


-Foldforever-

In support of anti-suicide!X)



No comments:

Post a Comment