Monday 8 February 2010

Jack of all trades,but sadly..master of none..

Huhu…look like blogging is my next best friend X)…it lets me say all I want without anyone having to put masking tape on my mouth!...HEHE…

Well yeah, I remember at one time someone told me I love to chuckle on the phone.At first it was funny but sooner or later when friendship when longer, that person told me, ‘Hey!You like to ‘tersengih’ on the phone rite?’ haha…after that not much call were made anymore xP!

But nyways, yeah it’s a bad habit to ‘sengih-sengih’ on the phone but what is there to do as it is in my blood!..hehe~~Thank God for many ppl who can stand my ke~sengihan when I talk to them (One of the most patient is my mother!)But wont it be great if I really can overcome such bad habit??wont’t it be great if what we thought we could not do, after all we could?..

Hehe I always remember a phrase and I quote what many ppl says when there is a barrier in front of us, ‘If you believe in yourself anything is possible!!!’Huhu…sounds so positive!Sounds so so amazing and fair enough most of the time when we believe it really does HAPPEN!!!!...

You name it, cigarette smoking, gambling, cursing, etc etc etc….Anything (logic) that we thought we could not overcome could be overcome…

It’s amazing isn’t it when we could overcome a ‘Mission Impossible’! but, really…

When it comes to the matter of the heart,many of us are fatigue.Fatigue from the inside out..And I wonder why?

I have many ppl whom I know coming from various background. People who are physically tough, weak,tall, strong, happy, joyful, ( and the rest u can play hangman to figure out the characteristic hehe~~ ),but not many who can really stand up during tough time and say that “I’m okay”.. And for the obvious we know why…

Many of us are really but just house ceilings..Full and satisfied in the outside but in the inside are void…And when a tragedy or something unpleasant happened we are quick to blame…Quick to despair and most of time quick to give up… Now having all those puny little achievement wont do much right??hehe~~ sounds so depressing if only u think of it as it is…

What am I really getting here? Where am I really going to?

The only little point in this whole blog is just one….SUFFERING IS SUFFERING…Nothing can compensate the pain of it. No achievement we have can even take a single second of the pain. And nothing you can do can allow you to run away from it.Of course you may have some fun and this and that to forget it,but where can you go so as to forget about it??

Don’t run away from pain.Dont try to degrade your suffering.In fact, Don’t even bother to put down other ppl’s suffering and say “It’s nothing” , because those (what we call nonsense from God) are something that will and must teach us of life to come and it’s problem..

Yes, you may argue that true friends must stick for each other. That is absolutely true as I have wonderful friends to support me along the way through those dark times. But Supporting and Negating the problems are two different issue we should remember always..

A true friend will always support one another but never negates or play dummy about the truth…Because those are what tat matters the most..Those hard times are a license for life and if you would believe, for the next life as well.

So stay strong always because sufferings and hard times are just for a moment...and always as long as you keep breathing those times are passing away quick X)..


Love life!

-Because it's worth doing so-


-Foldforever-

In support of anti-suicide!X)

No comments:

Post a Comment