Tuesday 19 January 2010

Life is FUN!!!!but it also spells S-U-F-F-E-R-I-N-G...

wOO..Just reached work after lunch time!Just to find out,as expected,that my Outlook cant be accesed...Had a freaking tough day taking my dad to hospital.Xp

Nyways,life is life right?...Hmm yeah I had some fun time especially when my bro's are back.We will go all 'gila gila' especially when we are young...I will reveal to you some of the 'notorius' actions and 'perilaku' we have done huahua..When i was small,more or less like bout ten>or maybe more..hehe, we always do a lot of funny things at home...one such is I use to 'wrestle' with my elder bro.YEP ITS ELDER NOT ELDEST! so u know who it is XD..(I'll get to the eldest soon)..!Nyways, yeah as I were saying me and my elder bro used to wrestle on the bed when we were young.At one time, we wrestle even till the glass broke!haha...My elder brother was trying to do a tunt by 'Kane' (Chokeslam) and I try to avoid but hit the glass and it broke...and the worst part is,my dad is on the way home....So,anxious and full of 'kegelabahness', when my father return home he asked y!of course we wont tell him we wrestle! I forgot what we told em' but it ain't anything near wrestling!!!Lol... but it was a memorable time for me though it's painful!

Even before my eldest bro went for his first day to the camp, we would play football in our house...YES!!!not outside,not beside...INSIDE! and what we use for our goal post??you wont want to know...(offensive for some religion!)XD...Nevertheless, yep broke a couple of things along the way here and there..but at the end of the day, Life is fun!...

Years went by ahead now but memories are fresh as always and living life now, of course we will miss those days..and of course we will want for those sweet times we had with our family,friends,spouse..blablabla..to never end...But, really you and I know, life is not as sweet as ever..Em, A majority of us would ask God Why?why this and that happen...why not this and that happen instead?...I can never get a full answer from God for that...not till this day still that I'm writing this..But really, asking God is never a wrong thing to do, but dont ever expect an answer..maybe not even in this life..or maybe the next.

Hmm, I think to myself and I know..past is past..happy was I then, and for now,it is still my choice...to choose whether I'm happy or not,it's only my right to decide...and the hell I will ever let anything to ruin my life XD...

Well maybe,..yes, when things are down and life seems hopeless,we will miss those happy times and we will shed tears over crave for them...If you asked me why things turn like that and why God can be so 'cruel', I cant answer you..but I always remember one thing...As long as I keep breathing, I know I will get over it and as long I'm still moving,within a blink of an eyes,i will say to myself again,'I can actually do better than that', after everything is over...

Don't ever give up in life!suffering is always a sign for joy to come and joy is always a sign for suffering to come...that's life!

-IN SUPPORT OF ANTI SUICIDE!!!-huahuahua!

-Foldforever-
Love and appreciate life!
(because it's worth doing so)

No comments:

Post a Comment