Wednesday 8 December 2010

Remembering you...

Phew...What's with me and blogging, man....The sudden 9 9 revival...xp.
Once a junior told me..In his super awesome wonderful slang...' I can get any girl I want'... Then, I was like wow...( Because undoubtedly, he definitely can get any girl he wants )...Then I ter-asked him, ' Can you keep those girls that you have then?'... And then there was like superbly awesomeness silent...

I think maybe the best thing to address in this generation is the issue of break-ups... In some point of my life, I thought that, Hey!First time relationship is like totally impossible... Well, I don't really know now but I think it is possible hehe~ The most common and deep hurt is that of break-ups...

Remember those times when (if) you were with someone so special to your heart and the very thought of it that the person now don't ever belongs close to you anymore... Well, allow me to speak for all...It sucks as hell =P... No one in any sane possible mind are fully okay with a break up. Even if it is a good bf or bad bf or good gf or bad gf or lalalalala~...
It never pleases anyone when a break up happens..Even if either side says that it is the best for them or themselves...

I'm no healer of break-up...and I believe that there are times where it is inevitable for break ups to happen...
And yes, in many many times, I struggled a lot in the issue of past emotional hurts.. And I know many who in their own way feels the same. It is NEVER easy to overcome that feeling.

Often time I think what can best replace love is Hating the person you used to love. Its the easiest way to forget someone by finding a reason to hate... It's incredibly easy...Just that it's an awesomely cheap way to cover up such precious things shared (unless you're dating a rapist =P)...

What do we expect of love and relationship?
Why do we love a person ?

I think that hurt we felt during the break-up results because of what we think of love.. Maybe we should stop expecting so much??Sometimes we expect just too much even when the relationship have long ended...And again and again those unrealistic expectation disappoints us always..

It is very hard I know to recover after such emotional trauma..and honestly nobody can understand you better than yourself during those times. It is annoying at times when ppl would tell you to, 'just move on lah' without considering the situation, but again be reminded always, that...they meant good for you =)...
Sometimes ppl may not understand.. Sometimes they will say 'Time will heal everything'... and they left and it seems like you are the only one in this never-ending battle...But, do understand that it is very hard as well to comfort a broken-hearted people. The fact that they even come to you and tells you that 'Time will heal everything' is a sign that, Hey!they cared =)...Might not be in a way they want, but at least they tried for you ya know...

So, you broken hearted ppl, cheer on always yeah...
Choose not to stay in being sad (although at moment it's important to cry) and move on always =)
And always remember, no one can understand you as much as yourself can,
So do not be offended when you are judged by others for being sad , but also remember because of that, people finds it hard as well to comfort you the way you want it until you speak up! =)

An elder of mine once said...
'Crying is a good healing tool'...hehe~ I believed that....

Cheer on always..and remember that ppl cares...for you...Yes YOU!!!!

Love life!Be encouraged!!!!

-Because it's worth doing so-


-Foldforever-

In support of anti-suicide!X)




3 comments:

  1. wuwuwuuwwuuuu~ bro, gambateh ah... I may not be able to understand you fully... But at least i'm in the same situation as you lo... pls pls know that you're not going this painful experience alone. Cry as much as you need to overcome this very hard time. Take your time to wipe them clean. And get back on your feet with complete courage to face tomorrow's challenges.... Look above those clouds. God is just so proud of you.
    And He'll surely say 'what a wonderful soldier / fighter I have there'. He (you) fell down but after that stand back tall on his feet again. CHEERS bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true that those unrealistic expectations that most of the time kill the sparks. Yet to me, I have no reason to be bitter over a passed relationship. I thank God for the strength and guts He had given to end the winding relationship. Maybe it just isn't our (me and my previous partner) time yet. There's so much to learn and when the commitment string is getting thinner, that's when things started to fall down by bits.

    For my case, I don't really blame the other party. Both were the contributors/the agents towards the collapsed bond. I still hold him in my heart as one of my dearest friends. We may not be together anymore but I always hope that he'll one day find his 'The One'. And for that, I'll be thankful enough.

    Just to share a tiny bit of my story... I can only hope for constant strength and wisdom from God to go thru this period...And I hope every broken heart out there would pray to God for those too.

    So brother, together we rest assured that everything is set in His time yea? God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabrina~ hehe...Yeah~ Sometimes there is always a need to share me feeling haha~so here, the blog i guess is the safest place heheh~ And Miss Sab..Ppl may not understand ya too at times,or maybe most of times =P, but do remember that ppl are always helping ya (may not be in the way we want it though)...Hehe but we see the heart not the deed~ Nonetheless, let's continue to strive lu for what is right and eternal and encourage others always!=) Mohohoho~ Stay strong always and pray for da broken hearted peeps!

    Ms.Onak-Onak =P~ Emm~ Yeah this post is specifically for one of my ex ya see~ Em...It took me a great deal of time to move on and true enough I was darn confused over everything that happen~...But, eventually (though I hate to admit) that break up is for the best haha~... And I believe we grew a lot..So yeah hopefully that the things I write could in a way help others to understand that break-up is not always a bad thing heheehe~ Thanks for the encouragement yeah sis =)

    ReplyDelete