Monday 16 May 2011

The 3 seconds Gap...~

Back!Lol...like finally...~

And its 4 a.m.....~
HELLLLOOOOO!!! =P....

Anyways yea,
am nt feeling tat high now, so i ber-emo now in my post alone hahaha!!~ If you read it, hmm interesting that you still viewed my blog....And I have to congratulate you with a....Slap!!!!~=P...

Have you ever experienced the 3-seconds-gap...?
Sometime, when there was a group discussion, and ppl would find it hard to talk to another person....
In which this case, is me...lol..~
I find it very unique when most of the time, ppl would call my name, "Joshua!"....and then ....the 3 second gap....and then some random comments ....and then ....the end...~~

So what is that 3 second gap??? (Bear in mind the 3 second gap can actually be a 30 second gap as well)...

I'm not sure if youre ever faced with this.... But if you do....Hehehe~ You met your species.!~
Remember those time when ppl would talk so casually with other friends and all of a sudden to you...it takes deep deeeeeeeeeppp thinking....
Yea...the 3 second gap....

The gap that really says....
"I find it hard to talk to you"....
or.... "I need to make effort talking to you"...which can be utterly discouraging honestly...

hmm....~
well, how do I react to it???~ I dunno,,,lol

Most of the times, I would just ..hehe~and hehe some more xp...
But honestly it really isnt something nice when most of your friends and family are like this...
So yea.... There arent really any..solutions to it right now...

But so I decided to share..
Who knows there would be someone as well that may have went through this...
Sometimes knowing someone else having the same problem is a help eh??? heheehe~

Stilll...Love life!
Be encouraged....!

Anti-Suicide!!!!!~ =)

1 comment:

  1. JOSHUAAAAA... *3 sec gap...*
    ur thinking too much la~ y r u even counting the time they need to talk to u?! XP mayb they're just calling u for fun~ joshua joshua joshua!!!! keke.. well they made a 1st step in "communicating"~ xp

    ReplyDelete