Tuesday 7 December 2010

To my mum~Who in many ways inspired my all.!

Phew...Had a 100 meter run to work today...~That was like..Crap!!!!Hehe~But it gave me a great sleep after that...We were late for the shuttle bus u see...=0 Therefore, run we should!!~

It's a great day today..To laugh..
To sleep...
To relax..
=) It has been quite some time since I had a feel good evening...(fyi it's 3 now)..
It's also a Great Great Day to Miss Mum!!~

Well,
ever since the divorce, things are awfully quiet at home...
Well I will never say that the divorce that happen many years ago is a good thing, but I can never deny the fact that...It made our family closer...=)...of course with the exception of my dad and mum you see..~

It's been a while..
Everytime when I would go to the supermarket, I remembered my mum....Who loved us three sons so much, she would FORCE us to buy some snacks for ourselves haha...~What can I say>Mum's knows best!~ Well the three of us brother is kinda like those pai-seh type. Even if got ppl give one million dollar to us we will say no a million time =p..But our mum knows best =)!

There's a lot of time when during and after the divorce we misunderstood a lot about our mum..and that I really am sorry for that =(... Maybe we were also going through hard times =( ...But nonetheless, our mum is always first in our heart and we know with all our heart that we are also numero uno at her heart =p..

So yeah...
To our mom!
Muakssss!!!~
Thanks for everything =)

No comments:

Post a Comment