Monday 18 January 2010

Loving life as it really is...

In everyone, there is always a wish or a hope for something to occur...We may wake up every morning wishing for the same thing to occur but often time it does not...sniff sniff...It does not matter who we are, whether ur a Buddhist, Christian, Muslim, etc..we have a wish or a hope...

Take for me example,(guinea pig betul)...
I always have a wish for ...hmmm to learn Chinese??haha...but it never occur (due to my laziness)..my bad..alright lets focus again. Some of us may hope and wish for something unrealistic, however some of us may hope for something that is just simple...but it just never come true..Love it or not, most of the 'shopping' list we have just was not fulfilled!and we ask GOD!!!!!WHYYYYYYY...
or if we're an atheist we would point the finger to?(i dunno...but i know it will be everyone else except ourselves).

and life just got bitter...life just...doesn't spark out like how it used to be...
those sweet times that u went through are all just a reminiscence that are yet to fade.and it will as much as we deny it..in the face of bitterness we tend to look at everything else...everyone else...except...the positive side...

Then, there are two ways to ,if i may call it,'temporary solution' to the heartache.

Well obviously,one of them is to sealed up the pain in the heart and erupt a volcano to the ppl we love most.

or the second, we called it 'emo' ppl, which just talk about doomsday in their life all day long and how they are not willing to live anymore...

but really, how much complain can we pour in a cup to fill our body?...Really for 19 years I've been complaining on every single thing in my life..I told God, He was blind..If He really was God then why?...I hate life so much and it seems that nothing has ever come true for me ( I mean my hope and my wishes hehe..)
And it just got bitter for me, all day long, with troubles piling and cumulating in my soul..Who was I then in the face of trouble>?

I'm sure u felt this frustration,this agitation if you may. I'm sure that life at one point or still at it that you are facing or already face problems that just never seem to go..it may be, someone passed away,may be your crush leaving you, may be a divorce or anything...

But i asked...will it ever end?...Obviously my heart say yes...BUT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ALWAYS SAYS NO...(as always Xp)

So what am I really getting here?..hmm I'm a Christian and thank God for it.but really just because I am one,doesn't mean I have a ticket for a perfect no problem life...and I'm sure every other religion as well believing in God feels the same too.

In as much as life sucks,which most of the time it is, there is always a positive in it.
what is good about it???....THINK YOURSELF!!!!XD

I can tell you all the bads and the no's in life..but i cannot smack into your brain what is right and good,because,learning it is from living in those bad times...So I would leave all the painful learning for you!! XD

And if ever you think of suiciding (I was there a lot of time), always remember only the living have hope and those in the grave does not.

All my life I can sum it up like this by the things I learn, Everybody can complain, but nobody appreciates'.

May u be blessed when u read this Xd
LOVE LIVING TO THE FULLEST!
(because it is worth doing so)

-FoldForever!-



No comments:

Post a Comment